"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Friday, September 18, 2009

Stewart Falls

The leaves are starting to change up in the mountains...

so Mark and I decided to go for a hike up to Stewart Falls...


It was about 2 miles to get there but the view was worth it. What a beautiful waterfall!


Originally we had talked about going out to lunch and then maybe a movie. But I persuaded Mark to make the hike up the mountain. (You can go see a movie anytime in the winter. We only have a few more months of good weather if we're lucky.) I can say for sure now that Mark didn't regret the hike and neither did I!

0 comments: