"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Friday, February 26, 2010

I Had No Idea

A couple of weeks ago we went to Parent Teacher Conferences over at the kids' school. While we were walking down the hall Keri pointed out some of her art work that was displayed on the wall. Her 4th grade art teacher thought she had done such a great job that she asked if she could keep her work and display it in the hall. Keri said sure and next thing she knew the art teacher had framed and hung it up in the hall.
I had no idea. I don't remember Keri telling me the story or sharing with me how her teacher had loved her work. She said she told me. ??????
I finally took some pictures of it and wanted to share...

Here's a close up...

Hello? Am I a bad Mother for not knowing?
I love doodling. It was one of my favorite things to do as a little girl. It gets the creative juices flowing.
I love THIS!!! I Had No Idea!!

1 comments:

Gram said...

Keri Dianne Cooper...You are amazing!! I love love love your doodle, I can't wait for you to doodle me something.. YOU are the best! A Team whahoo..Just be sure you find time to write and draw and color!! 123