This year for Thanksgiving my parents came out for a visit from Pennsylvania. It was so nice to spend some time together and catch up...
Usually we spend Thanksgiving at my sister, Celete's house. But this year we decided to change things up a bit. so everyone came over to our house for the celebration. This was quite a task for me. But I think I did OK...
There was a lot of hanging out together...
Playing games...
Watching football...
And of course, the food. Lots and lots of food...
Here's the "Kiddie" Table we set up for the little ones...
I love Thanksgiving! The smell of turkey baking in the oven, the chance we get to stop all the chaos for a day and just hunker down with our families. President Monson said, "Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a gift and not giving it."
I am so grateful for friends, family, the gospel, our home, Christ, and so much more...
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Thanksgiving Holiday
My ♥ to yours, Shilea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wish I could have been there..great family, that I love!
WHAT A GREAT MARATHON!! I LOVED IT!! KEEP EM ROLLING :)
Post a Comment