"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


When I picked Carson up from school today I was mortified to see his jeans ripped clear up to his knees. Who is his mother? Seriously? How embarassing!! As soon as he got in the car I started laughing and asked him what happened. He said he was just out at recess and his pants tore. (That meant he spent all day like that???) I think it was his moon boots. He likes to wear them to school everyday so his feet stay warm. But sometimes his pants tear at the bottom. When I told him I was going to post a picture on our blog he started screaming, "You're going to humiliate me on the web? Ugh!!!!" (He blamed his bad luck on Friday the 13th.) I couldn't help but share. It was just too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly carson you are funny i can't believe you tore your pants especially on friday the 13 on a new year 2009 woo hoo hope you don't have any bad luck again!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Haye Carson :) I'm so glad you let your Mom put this picture on the web..Thanks! Grampy and I had some happy moments, love you buddy.. 1 2 3