"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Friday, May 29, 2009

What's Your Adventure?


O.K. So, I'm not a die hard movie goer. I'd much rather read a book. But Keri REALLY wanted to go see the movie Up. Today. After much pleading I caved. And I'm really glad I did.
Up is a story about Carl's long anticipated adventure. It will make you laugh and cry. But more importantly, it will inspire you to think about what adventures you want to have in your life. Watch the preview on you tube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqzFUhGPJg

Or, better yet, go see the show...

0 comments: