"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blue Belt Ceremony




Carson has now earned his "Blue Belt" over at Bobby Lawrence Karate! We are so proud of him! He is demonstrating the 3 L's in many areas of his life...
LOYALTY. LONGEVITY. LEARNING.
Good job Carson!

1 comments:

Gramy n Grampy said...

CARSON!! We are so proud of you, in so many ways...Look at you..the best Looking for sure. And I would have to guess the most Loved..just to throw in a couple more "L's" :) Keep up the good work, you are a true CHAMPION. I don't speak Karate, there is probly a word for that. YOU are the best..123 Gramy n Grampy (great photography Shilea)