"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences. " Gordon B. Hinckley, BYU, 2006

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photo 102

For the past couple of weeks I have been taking a photography class and I am just loving it...

This is a picture of my cute teacher, Erin.

Don't you just love her lens? TOTAL ENVY going on here.
I think I did a pretty good job of "backlighting" her too.
Below was part of our assigment for this week...

BACK LIGHTING...

FRONT LIGHTING...

SIDE LIGHTING...

And one just for fun...
This is our neighbor's dog who wouldn't leave us alone while I was trying to shoot pictures of Keri, so I just included her in the photo shoot...

Can't wait for more...

3 comments:

gram said...

You got that right...We can't wait for more!! Keep up the good work..Wow!!!! How cute is everybodyxoxo123

Reader said...

very nice job. I love seeing your photography. I can't wait for more either. Have fun, Love ya

J Shepherd Family said...

those are great pics! Keri is such a beautiful girl.